- Are you new to Collaborative Practice?
- Are you considering adding Collaborative Divorce services to your practice?
- Are you a seasoned Collaborative professional who would like to enhance your skills and abilities while supporting and assisting those who are newer to the practice?
- Do you want more direction, mentorship, and experience?
- Would you like to receive forms, maps for the process, “tips and tricks” to build your Collaborative Practice?
- Do you want to build trusted relationships with your Collaborative colleagues?
- Would you like to share successes and challenges with your peers and learn more about creating positive outcomes for your client families?
Are you hoping to “jump right in, get your next case, and build this practice, “and yet…you don’t know where to begin, how to engage the clients, form a team, hold meetings – even where to sit people, for how long, and should you serve food or not? From the little to the bigger details, no question or suggestion is too small…YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
We all began the same way, and we all have benefited in many ways from connecting with our Collaborative colleagues, learning from each other’s experiences, sharing forms and documents, and brainstorming ideas.
The Membership/Mentorship Committee of the Collaborative Family Law Professionals of S. Florida have identified several Board Members who will facilitate “Discipline Specific Member Support Groups”. These groups will meet monthly or bi-monthly (schedule to be determined) and offer a platform to members for discussing cases, process, practice development, frustrations, triumphs, creative solutions, and anything else you need. Perhaps we will at some point schedule interdisciplinary meetings. We will be organizing professional group Zoom meetings for members. Join with your colleagues, share, learn, and grow, together! Everyone is welcome!
Additionally, through our two continually active pro bono projects, in conjunction Legal Aid for Veteran’s and the 17th District Court, we have several opportunities available for scribes and other volunteer participants!
The Sub-Committee Chairs are as follows:
- Randy Heller– MHPs
- Patricia Hartman– FPs
- Nancy Brodzki- Law
Watch out for further information. E-mail me with questions or suggestions.
Happy New year!
Randy Heller – email@example.com 954-263-6566